Italian Stuffed Shells.
You can have Italian Stuffed Shells using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Stuffed Shells
- You need 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 pound of ground Italian sausage.
- You need 20-22 of jumbo shells.
- You need 24 ounce of garlic & herb spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 of small white onion, diced.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s of parsley for garnish.
Italian Stuffed Shells instructions
- Boil a large pot of water and add in shells (there will probably be shells left over in the box) make sure to cook them about 1 minute less than instructed on the box. Drain & let cool.
- In a large skillet add Italian sausage, ground beef, garlic, & onion. Once meat is done, drain grease & return to skillet on low..
- Add in all seasonings, all the cheese, & a few spoonfuls of spaghetti sauce. Stir & let cheese melt.
- Preheat oven to 350°F & butter the bottom of a 9x13in baking dish. Spread spaghetti sauce in the dish (just enough to cover the bottom).
- Gently stuff each shell with the cheesy filling. Make sure to not over stuff or they might break while baking. Line side by side until baking dish is filled up.
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce & more cheese, if desired..
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil & bake for 30 mins. Then remove foil & bake for 10 more minutes..
- Sprinkle on parsley & enjoy!!.