Argentine Cowboy Steak (Eat Clean). Argentine Cowboy Steak (Eat Clean) DarthBaconader. Have your steak and eat it too! These clean, protein-packed summery steak recipes are perfect for the grill.
Bathed in a tomato pepper sauce reminiscent. Argentine patriot forces were constantly skirmishing with the Spanish in the country's rural areas, often outnumbered and outgunned. Rural men of mixed Spanish and indigenous heritage joined in the fray, using their impeccable horse riding skills and knowledge of the land to provide valuable support to the patriots. You can have Argentine Cowboy Steak (Eat Clean) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Argentine Cowboy Steak (Eat Clean)
- You need 1 lb of skirt steak.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 medium of red onion.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chimichurri.
- You need 1 of extra virgin olive oil.
Place all chimichurri sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until well chopped, but not pureed. Specializing in hand crafted Argentinian products; Gaucho Knives, fine Argentine cowhide leather bags, purses, wallets, belts and well as exotic leather & a verity of reptile skin merchandise. Not to be confused with the T-Bone steak the porterhouse steak is the big brother of the two and demands. Grilled Bone-in Ribeye Steak on the Gaucho Grill.
Argentine Cowboy Steak (Eat Clean) instructions
- Let steak sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of steak with smoked paprika, sea salt, pepper.
- Grill both sides of steak 4-5 minutes on each side for 4-5 minutes for medium rare.
- Remove and let steak rest for 10 minutes.
- Coat sides of tomatoes and onions with olive oil.
- Grill onions 2 minutes on each side and tomatoes 1 minute each side.
- Thinly slice steak across grain and toss steak with 1/4 cup of chimichurri.
- Top steak, tomatoes and onions with remaining 1/4 cup of chimichurri.
Watch this video to see how Kalamazoo grillmaster Russ Faulk cooks the perfect ribeye steak. He'll walk you through the process of building. How To Cut A Whole Ribeye Into Individual Steaks Jordan Gray. How to clean a whole tenderloin with Chef Dean. As finish seared with butter and rosemary.