"Mimosa" salad. This Mimosa Salad is so satisfying. Everything is grated finely, making the texture so delicate and pleasant that it's hard not to overeat. One of my readers, Liliana shared this recipe with me.
Mimosa salad is a festive salad. Mimosa salad got its name because of its reminiscence of "mimosa", spring flowers, scattered on the snow. This salad was served in a wonderful French restaurant in Vancouver and was a big hit with customers. You can cook "Mimosa" salad using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Mimosa" salad
- You need 1 pc of canned fish in oil (sardines, tuna).
- You need 4 pcs. of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 4 pcs. of boiled carrots.
- Prepare 4 pcs of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 2 pcs of onions.
- You need of mayonnaise.
Reviews for: Photos of Mimosa Fruit Salad. Mimosa Fruit Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. For years, Mimosa salad is considered as one of the musts on the table when there is a big family event or a New Year celebration. This mimosa fruit salad from Delish.com is the perfect combination of our favorite brunch dishes.
"Mimosa" salad step by step
- Potatoes and carrots boil until cooked..
- Chop onion into small cubes. Carrots, potatoes grate on a fine grater..
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks..
- Squirrels grate on a fine grater. Yolks grate on a fine grater..
- Knead the fish with a fork..
- Put fish on the bottom of the plate, grease with mayonnaise..
- Put the egg whites on the fish, apply a little mayonnaise..
- Put the onion on the carrots..
- Onion put the potatoes, add salt and grease mayonnaise..
- Repeat the layers..
- The last layer. Put egg yolks on the potatoes, do not add mayonnaise..
Your next brunch needs this fruit salad. Advertisement – Continue Reading Below. "I make this salad all year round, varying the salad content according to the seasons and availability but I like it best of all Spring Mimosa Salad: Rory O'Connell. Mimosa Salad is a festive dish, both by composition and design. The basic ingredient is oceanic fish, usually preserved or marinated (tuna, salmon, saury etc), seasoned with vegetables. Mimosa Salad is a very popular recipe.