Roasted Mediterranean Chicken With Lemon Parmesan Pasta.
You can have Roasted Mediterranean Chicken With Lemon Parmesan Pasta using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Mediterranean Chicken With Lemon Parmesan Pasta
- You need 4 of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 clove of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/4 of Red Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dried rosemary.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1/2 cup of EVOO.
- You need 2 cup of Lemons, juiced.
- It’s 1 lb of Pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of EVOO.
- It’s 5 of Leaves of fresh basil.
- You need 1 of Parsley to garnish.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
Roasted Mediterranean Chicken With Lemon Parmesan Pasta instructions
- Place chicken in a flat dish with a lid or in a large plastic bag. Mix garlic cloves, 3/4 chopped onions, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and 1/4 cup lemon juice together is a small bowl. Pour marinade over chicken. Cover and let marinade for 4-12 hours. The longer, the better..
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place rack in the center of the oven. Transfer chicken and marinade to a shallow roasting pan pretty-side down. Cook for 15 minutes. Then, flip chicken over and cook for about 15-25 minutes more or until meat is completely cooked. Remove from oven and let chicken sit in juices 5 minutes before serving..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the directions on the package. Grate lemon and place zest in a small bowl. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl and add Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, and olive oil. This will create a pesto of sorts..
- Remove pasta from heat and set aside a bit of pasta water for thinning. Drain your noodles. Place pasta back in pot. Add a few tablespoons pasta water and your pesto mixture. Stir until pasta is coated. You can add more water if you need to. Toss in your basil..
- To serve, create a pile of lemony pasta and set your chicken breast on top. Garnish with parsley..