Oven baked porkchops. Baked Pork Chop Recipes Tasty and easy ideas for baked pork chops. Find recipes for boneless pork chops, plus videos and reviews with helpful hints. Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Easy Oven-Fried Pork Chops "These were fabulous and incredibly easy.
They are so easy to make, super juicy, and flavorful. One of my favourite standby pork chop recipes! These Baked Pork Chops are a terrific way to cook pork chops in the oven. You can have Oven baked porkchops using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven baked porkchops
- Prepare 2 of big porkchops or 4 little ones.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of Dry rub.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
Slathered in a country-style sauce then baked until caramelised on the outside and juicy inside. So fast and easy to prepare, you can make this tonight! Notes *Some people are concerned about the amount of salt. Thin pork chops tend to always dry up when baked.; Time Matters:: Do not over cook pork chops!
Oven baked porkchops step by step
- Mix vinegar and oil spray your pan for oven w non stick or add a little bit of butter or oil.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Rub oil mix on chops than dry rub on both sides sprinkling with remaining rub.
- Cook till done at 400 degrees approximately 20 to 30 minutes depending on size of your porkchops once cut pore juice over chops for added flavor.
It is best to check the internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer that getting chewy and stringy meat! I usually check a few times to make sure I don't over bake them. I used a sheet pan lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray. Easy oven baked barbecue pork chops! In this post we're making oven baked barbecue pork chops.