Dill Pickle SOUP.
You can cook Dill Pickle SOUP using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dill Pickle SOUP
- You need 48 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 jars of pickles.
- You need 2-3 of potatoes (diced or grated).
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
Dill Pickle SOUP instructions
- Add chicken broth, butter, and potatoes to a large pot and boil for about 10 minutes..
- While it’s boiling, mix together sour cream, flour, and half cup of pickle juice in a large bowl. Make sure it’s runny and not thick or it will make flour balls..
- Add 1.5 cups of chopped pickles to the pot and then add the flour mixture while stirring. Keep lightly boiling for another ten minutes..
- Add two cups of pickle juice (pretty much what’s left of the two jars) and some cracked pepper to the pot. Add cayenne pepper if you want it spicy..
- Let cool and top with fresh chopped pickles..