Oven Roasted Taco Drumsticks 🍗. Now add your drumsticks to the pan and thoroughly coat each drumstick with the melted flavored margarine. Serve with yellow rice, refried beans and enjoy 😉!!! If desired spread softened butter under the chicken skin, and then spread a light layer of butter on the outside of the chicken skin.
They're also a good energy-saving option for people who cook only one or two servings at a time. I got this recipe from my daughter, Nicole! Thanks for watching and please thumbs UP! You can cook Oven Roasted Taco Drumsticks 🍗 using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Taco Drumsticks 🍗
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken drumsticks 🍗.
- You need 4 tablespoons of margarine or butter.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
After you're done with this recipe you may want to check my Slow Roasted Whole Chicken Legs witch is also super delicious but requires more baking time. This post may contain affiliate links. Rub drumsticks with remaining taco seasoning mix (from both packages). Peel down the husks and use as a handle when eating.
Oven Roasted Taco Drumsticks 🍗 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken drumsticks……(Price on chicken does not reflect how much I really paid !).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees……
- In a large baking pan melt your margarine in the oven that you preheated……Remove pan from oven when margarine has melted (about 5 minutes)……
- Next add your taco seasoning, black pepper and garlic powder to the melted margarine……Mix well….
- Now add your drumsticks to the pan and thoroughly coat each drumstick with the melted flavored margarine……
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 1 hour……
- Serve with yellow rice, refried beans and enjoy 😉!!!.
Sharing one of my favorite chicken drumstick recipes today! These Garlic Lime Taco Grilled Chicken Drumsticks are the perfect summer dinner recipe. Simple and full of great flavor! Chicken Drumsticks These chicken drumsticks could not be more simple to prepare and have a zesty taco glaze like coating. With just a few ingredients, you are on your way to an awesome grilled dinner!