Super Easy 30-Minute Cookies.
You can have Super Easy 30-Minute Cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy 30-Minute Cookies
- You need 100 grams of Butter.
- You need 130 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 5 grams of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- It’s 55 grams of Granulated sugar.
Super Easy 30-Minute Cookies step by step
- Firstly, soften and cream the butter in a microwave for 20-30 seconds..
- Gradually mix in the sugar, then break the egg into the mixture, and mix that in too..
- Finally, mix in the flour and baking powder..
- Use some cookie cutters to cut some cookies out of the dough and bake the cookies for 10-20 minutes at 170°C. They'll be soft when just baked so please flip them onto a plate and leave to cool for 5 minutes..
- They're done!.