Oven BBQ Chicken. Oven Roasted BBQ Chicken Thighs You don't have to have a grill to make delicious BBQ chicken! Add chicken to remaining barbecue sauce. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. You can cook Oven BBQ Chicken using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven BBQ Chicken
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken tenders or thighs.
- You need of Lawry’s signature steakhouse marinade, 1/2 a bottle.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s of Salt pepper and garlic powder.
Add the garlic, onion, paprika, chili powder and smoked paprika and cook, stirring occasionally, until the. How to Make BBQ Chicken in Oven. Taking cues from the grilled version of this recipe, the chicken gets a quick sear under the broiler to brown the skin, and then a longer roast in the oven until the chicken is completely tender. A quick marinade in the barbecue sauce before roasting helps enhance the flavor and improve the tenderness of the chicken.
Oven BBQ Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Place chicken in a casserole dish. Season it. Pour sauce over chicken then sprinkle with brown sugar. Using a marinade brush, coat the chicken and mix at the same time. Bake for 30-40 minutes uncovered. WA LA lol.
This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? The best bbq chicken is made with bone-in, skin-on chicken. You can use all parts of the chicken, or just specific parts that you like. Meanwhile, for sauce, in a large saucepan melt butter over medium-low heat.