Beer can chicken in the oven #mycookbook. Bake the chicken in the preheated oven. The juiciest Beer Can Chicken in the Oven or on the grill is made with a seasoned rub that creates a crispy caramelized exterior that can't be beat. The steam from your favorite beer or ginger ale seals in the moisture to make it one of the best chicken dishes you've ever tasted!
Open beer and drink half or set asside. Put the rest of the dry seasoning in the half a can of beer. Note: You can use root beer, Coke or experiment with other sodas. You can cook Beer can chicken in the oven #mycookbook using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beer can chicken in the oven #mycookbook
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 1 can of any beer.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of McCormack’s Brazilian steakhouse seasoning.
- You need of Original creole seasoning.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Smoke paprika.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Or simply take an empty can and create your own flavored liquid. Or add a combination of lemon juice, herbs and some water. This came from How To Make An Oven-Roasted Beer can Chicken. Set a large ovenproof skillet on a baking pan.
Beer can chicken in the oven #mycookbook step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- Wash off chicken remove neck and bag. Pat dry with paper towels..
- Butter up the chicken all over and add seasonings all over. (I listed the seasoning I used use whatever you like.).
- Open beer and place it on a cook sheet, set chicken on top of beer can..
- Check on chicken packaging for cooking times. and the lbs for your chicken.(20-25 mins per lbs) this chicken here was 5.75 lbs remove top oven rack.
- Cook until done.
How Long to Bake Beer Can Chicken in the Oven. Grilled Beer Can Chicken Using a can of beer is a simple and interesting way to cook your next chicken dinner. The beer heats up during the cooking process and fills the chicken cavity with steam. This method will make the outside of your chicken golden-brown and crispy while keeping the inside juicy. Wash chicken with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.