Curvygreek's Sweet & Salty PB Pretzel Bars.
You can have Curvygreek's Sweet & Salty PB Pretzel Bars using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curvygreek's Sweet & Salty PB Pretzel Bars
- You need 2 cup of creamy peanut butter, divided.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar, divided.
- It’s 4 cup of broken small pretzel twists, divided.
- You need 2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, divided.
Curvygreek's Sweet & Salty PB Pretzel Bars instructions
- Line 13×9 baking pan with foil. Leave overhang on two sides. Lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray..
- Beat 1 + 1/4 cup peanut butter and entire amount of butter in mixing bowl until creamy..
- Gradually beat in 1 cup powdered sugar..
- Stir in remaining 1 cup powdered sugar, 3 cups pretzel pieces, and 1/2 cup chocolate chips..
- Press evenly into prepared baking pan and smooth top with spatula..
- Microwave remaining 1 + 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 3/4 peanut butter in microwave safe bowl. (uncovered).
- Heat on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 45 seconds. Stir. Repeat as necessary-in 10 or 15 second intervals. Stir just until chocolate chips are melted..
- Spread chocolate layer evenly over powdered sugar mixture..
- Sprinkle with remaining pretzel pieces, pressing down lightly..
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm. Lift from pan, peel off foil, cut into 60 pieces. Store in covered container in refrigerator..