Valentine's Day Blooming Sakura Decoration Chocolate. Uses: Cakes Chocolate Fondant Ultra-light clay Ceramic clay. Shaped tools such as plaster, candles, Epoxy, etc. Product Description: The style is diverse and novel, the use is extensive, durable and exported to Europe and the United States and other countries. [Sakura Michelle] Okusawa Misaki.
Requirements Chocolate is so versatile it makes a great decoration for most plated desserts. Here are just a few examples of what you can do. Spread some chocolate onto overhead projector sheet, then roll the sheet and place in a glass or round object to hold the shape until set. You can cook Valentine's Day Blooming Sakura Decoration Chocolate using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Valentine's Day Blooming Sakura Decoration Chocolate
- Prepare 1 of Heart-shaped chocolate.
- It’s 5 grams of 3 mm golden dragées.
- You need 5 grams of 3 mm pink dragées.
- You need 5 grams of 3 mm green dragées.
- Prepare 5 grams of 3 mm silver dragées.
- You need 1 of White chocolate decoration pen.
Sakura tree watercolor illustration, cherry bloom. Outdoors view of flowers blooming in spring. Elegant card with watercolor blooming sakura flowers, design element. Scrapbooking, Painting, Watercolor, Save the date, Design, Flower, Composition, Illustration, Fathers day, Decoration, Clip.
Valentine's Day Blooming Sakura Decoration Chocolate instructions
- This time, I used a Fujiya chocolate heart, but I used the side without anything printed on it..
- Start off with some of the chocolate decoration pen. First, arrange the dragées for the sakura, starting from the center..
- Let the center dragées harden into place, then draw the flower's petals. Once you're done with the flower, draw the leaves and stem..
- Next, create the border with silver dragées..
- Fill in the remaining space with the golden dragées to finish..
Seamless pattern of blooming spring sakura magnolia cherry blossom flowers. Spring sakura flowers Greeting card happy Valentines day with a heart of flowers pink tulips cherry blossoms with blue butterfly. Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and I gathered some chocolate recipes from the Just One Cookbook.com archive to share with you. I would say you've posted some wonderful chocolate recipes for Valentines Day-thanks for the inspiration;-) I hope everyone is well and enjoying the blue. EPS, AI and other Sakura, Christmas decoration, Decoration file format are available to choose from.