Summer Chicken Salad (Clean). Chicken salad has always been a spring and summer food to me but we've been making this one year round! I am sure that you will find it is a perfect lunch no matter what the temperature is outside. Even though I don't like mayonnaise, miracle whip, or anything similar… This six-ingredient dish delivers big taste with minimal fuss.
If parsley salad isn't your thing, try a spinach salad instead. This is the perfect clean-eating dish for summer. Middle Eastern Chicken and Rice Salad with Tahini Dill Dressing. You can have Summer Chicken Salad (Clean) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summer Chicken Salad (Clean)
- You need 1 of Pine Nuts.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need 500 grams of chicken Breast.
- It’s 4 of Lettice leaves.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roatsed pine nuts.
- Prepare 1 of OPTIONAL: Mango if in season.
A key ingredient in many Middle Eastern salads, mint gives this recipe a wonderful freshness. Simply seasoned chicken bumps up the protein content, making this a filling main dish. Using leftover cooked rice speeds up dinner prep — just make extra the night before. Patio weather is the perfect time to turn seasonal produce into a satisfying meal.
Summer Chicken Salad (Clean) instructions
- Roast Pine nuts by tossing in pan for a short amount of time and leave to cool..
- Shallow poach chicken breast in a water in a frypan, remove from pan to cool and split into strips..
- On a bed of lettuce add chopped avocado (mango if added) chicken breast and thingly sliced cucumber. Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
Find healthy, delicious clean-eating salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Our clean-eating recipes are made with real, whole foods and limit processed foods and refined grains. Plus, they are lower in sodium, sugar and calories. I have made it several times. Tip: Rotisserie chicken gives the salad a lot more flavor.