Mom's Indian Curry.
You can have Mom's Indian Curry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mom's Indian Curry
- You need 1 tbsp of chana flour.
- You need 1 cup of dhai.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 heaping tbsp of curry masala.
- It’s of tumeric, rye, cumin vagar with ing.
- It’s of curry leaves and dhana if needed.
- It’s of salt and sugar.
Mom's Indian Curry instructions
- Mix Dhai, sour cream if available, and chana lot.
- Add a bog scoop of curry masala and water until desired consistency.
- Make a seperate vagar with rye, cumin, and turmeric. Heat and once the rye pops, quickly add a bit of ing, dhana, and curry leaves..
- Add the vagar to the curry and stir. Add sugar and salt to taste. Continue to mix until the curry rises once..
- Note: if you vagar in the primary pot, add water and mix prior to adding the dhai, lot, sour cream, and curry masala..