Mediterranean Sesame Chicken.
You can have Mediterranean Sesame Chicken using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Sesame Chicken
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tahini.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Kalamata Olive Juice.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare of Food.
- You need 2 each of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Kalamata Olives.
- Prepare 2 cup of Spinach.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Feta Cheese.
- It’s of Pasta.
- It’s 1/4 lb of Pasta.
Mediterranean Sesame Chicken instructions
- In a skillet heat olive oil on medium heat. Then add diced chicken, constantly stir. Cook chicken till there is no raw chicken visible..
- Once no raw chicken is visible, and olives and garlic. Continue cooking for about 5 minutes and finish by mixing in black pepper. Let sit on lowest heat..
- Start cooking pasta, strain once sauce (next step) and chicken are ready..
- Heat another skillet and add white wine, lemon juice, and olive juice. Let simmer for 2 minutes, then add tahini and parmesan..
- Let simmer while stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes or until sauce is well mixed..
- Add garlic powder, turmeric, and cumin. Mix in and then add the other skillet and mix..
- With everything mixed well, add spinach and continue cooking on low-medium heat until all spinach is completely wilted ..
- Drain pasta and serve with chicken and sauce over it. Top wth crumbled feta..