Stir-fry Beef with Spring Onions & Ginger.
You can cook Stir-fry Beef with Spring Onions & Ginger using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-fry Beef with Spring Onions & Ginger
- You need 250 gram of beef, thinly sliced (I prefer rib-eye or tenderloin due to its soft texture).
- Prepare 10 slices of ginger.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- It’s 1 bowl of spring onions include the bottom white part, cut into 2-3 inches long.
- Prepare of Marinate beef for 30 minutes:.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare Pinch of salt & white pepper.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Sauce for stir-frying, mix well and prepare in a bowl:.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ShaoXing wine (chinese cooking wine).
- You need 2 pinches of salt and white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of cornstarch.
Stir-fry Beef with Spring Onions & Ginger instructions
- Proper method to marinate the beef: First put in the dark soy sauce, and pinch of salt & white pepper, mix evenly; then put in egg white and mix evenly; then corn starch and baking soda, mix evenly; lastly add in the oil, mix well and put aside..
- Heat wok and oil, fry the beef for 10 seconds in high heat. Take out and put aside..
- Medium heat, add ginger into the wok, fry until fragrant; then garlic and spring onion fry until fragrant. Add in beef and sauce, constantly fry and mix well in medium heat for just 12 seconds. Then serve..