Pork and ginger Udon noodle stir fry.
You can have Pork and ginger Udon noodle stir fry using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork and ginger Udon noodle stir fry
- Prepare of To marinate meat.
- Prepare 12 oz of boneless pork chops / sliced thin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 of whole crushed clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of place these ingrdients in a bowl and marinate for 30 minutes.
- You need of Next step.
- You need 1 of You will need 1 14.2 ounce package of udon noodles.
- It’s 6 oz of of broccoli slaw. / found in produce sections of most grocers.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powdered ginger.
- It’s 2 of heaping tablespoons hoison sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
Pork and ginger Udon noodle stir fry instructions
- Discard marinade and place just sliced pork into large, hot saute pan with alittle oil.
- saute until meat is no longer pink.
- add broccoli slaw and saute for 4 minutes.
- add udon noodles and rest of ingredients.
- stir well to incorporate all the ingredients.
- saute another few minutes.
- note* you want to keep alittle crispness to the vegies.
- serve hot with soy sauce on the side if you like.
- Recipe by taylor68too.