Oven baked ham & cheese sliders. Make sure the meat thermometer is not touching the bone. Remove ham from oven (do not turn oven off); uncover ham. Combine sugar and mustard; brush over ham.
Most of these recipes call for a fully cooked ham. A fully cooked ham can be enjoyed in sandwiches and recipes without further cooking, but heating improves the flavor and texture. Baked ham is the perfect dish for a special occasion or Sunday dinner. You can cook Oven baked ham & cheese sliders using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven baked ham & cheese sliders
- You need of Rolls (I used Sara Lee Artisan).
- Prepare of Mayonaise.
- It’s of Aluminum foil.
- It’s of Honey.
- Prepare of Yellow mustard.
- Prepare of Sliced deli ham.
- Prepare of Sliced deli cheese (of your choosing..I used white American).
Try these exceptional baked ham recipes from Food Network chefs like Ina Garten, Trisha Yearwood and Melissa d'Arabian. Some guests may eat more, some eat less, but this rule should help your planning. This baked ham recipe calls for bone-in ham. Place the ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Oven baked ham & cheese sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix yellow mustard & honey in a bowl..
- Line a pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Break apart rolls and put bottom layer on lined pan. Spread a layer of mayonnaise on roll..
- Then add slice of ham, then slice if cheese, then as much honey mustard as you would like..
- Put top portion of bun on top & bake in oven for 10minutes..
Take all wrappers off of ham and trim away excess fat. Line baking pan (I spray with Pam in case some of the brown sugar mixture escapes, clean up is easier) with Aluminum foil. Place ham on foil and spread brown sugar/mustard paste on top. Do not open again until ham is done. Once the brown sugar glaze is thickened and cooled, the ham is removed from the oven and the heat is cranked up high.