Sweet and Salty Cereal Bars.
You can have Sweet and Salty Cereal Bars using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Salty Cereal Bars
- Prepare 4 cup of Crispix cereal.
- It’s 2 cup of Cheerios cereal.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Lightly Salted Peanuts.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Pretzels, broken.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mini M&M Plain candies.
- You need 1 cup of Light Corn Syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown Sugar, packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Margarine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Sweet and Salty Cereal Bars step by step
- Combine cereals, peanuts and pretzels in a large bowl and set aside..
- Combine corn syrup, brown sugar and margarine in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil on medium heat; boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Stir vanilla extract into sugar mixture after boiling is complete..
- Immediately pour sugar mixture over cereal mixture, and stir well to coat..
- Stir Mini M&M's into mixture..
- Using a greased spatula, press mixture tightly into a greased 15X10" jellyroll pan (or cookie sheet) and cool at room temperature..
- Cut into bars when completely cooled..