Oven baked Okra fry #mycookbook. Make this delicious and Crunchy Oven-Fried Okra just one time and you may never go back to cooking fried okra on the stove! Plus, this "fried" okra recipe uses a fraction of the oil that you would need when pan frying which is an added health benefit! The crunchy coating comes from a mix of Panko bread crumbs, corn meal, and parmesan cheese.
This recipe for oven fried okra is sure to become a family favorite. No need to wait for okra season or even to let your frozen okra thaw out – this is a dump, stir, and bake kind of recipe. No fussy ingredients or complicated steps here, folks! You can have Oven baked Okra fry #mycookbook using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven baked Okra fry #mycookbook
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 lb okra washed & cut.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Salt,pepper, red chili powder, cumin powder, amchur(Mango) powder according to your taste.
- You need slices of Few onion.
Arrange the okra slices in one layer on a foil lined cookie sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. This oven fried okra recipe is infinitely healthier than it's traditional Southern fried counterpart. Almond flour and Parmesan cheese replace the typical breading.
Oven baked Okra fry #mycookbook instructions
- Cut okra & marinade with oil & the spices. Mix well & add onion pieces..
- Bake for 15 mins at 400F & broil on low for 5-10 mins. inspect in between so it’s not burning..
- Top it with peanut crumbs & enjoy!.
Oven Baked Okra quick and easy way to cook okra in the over. Crunchy, spicy and delicious, perfect for a side dish, snack or an appetizer. Low-calorie and low-carb, this okra baked in the oven makes the perfect Keto side dish. Bake the okra for only a short time in the oven. Spray a cookie sheet or jellyroll pan with non-stick cooking spray.