Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas have quickly become a regular on my dinner rotation! These easy fajitas are brimming with those Mexican flavors we crave, they're a breeze to throw together, and clean up couldn't be easier. They're sure to be a crowd favorite!
Coat chicken strips with a few pinches of the fajita seasoning mix. Easy, Oven-Baked Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas A quick & healthy meal with make-ahead convenience. By Monica Matheny Skip the video and photo tutorial – Jump straight to the recipe. You can have Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
- You need 1 bag of frozen pepper & onion strips.
- You need 1 package of fajita seasoning.
- You need 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 package of raw chicken tenders (plain).
- Prepare 1 can of chopped green chilies.
- Prepare 1 package of taco boats.
Using a sheet pan for roasting an entire meal is a one-pot meal reinvented. Since gaining inspiration from a favorite new cookbook, Sheet Pan. Combine the oil, chili powder, cumin and salt. If you love easy recipes that are also healthy and require minimum preparation, this oven-baked chicken fajitas recipe is for you.
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Layer frozen peppers & onions, chopped chilies, & chicken in a greased pan. Sprinkle packets of fajita & taco seasoning. Cover & bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Uncovrr, mix around & bake for 20-25 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked..
- Remove from oven & add to a taco boat w/ any of your favorite toppings..
The chicken breasts are roasted with lots of fresh veggies and served with your favorite toppings. Be sure to check out my other favorite chicken dishes; chicken Francese and country chicken skillet. These Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas are one of our family's most popular quick and easy weeknight meals! Baked Chicken Fajitas are cooked in the oven on a sheet pan for a quick, healthy, and easy weeknight dinner recipe the whole family will love! You can serve these oven fajitas on corn tortillas as tacos or in a lettuce wrap for a great low-carb, gluten-free, dairy-free, Paleo, and keto dinner meal idea.