Larry's stuffed bell peppers. Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal. From ground beef or turkey to vegetarian stuffed peppers, if that's more your style. Green bell peppers are stuffed with rice, chili-style tomatoes, and Mexican cheese blend, creating a hearty and not-too-spicy vegetarian dinner.
They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices. No need to pre-cook the filling Stuffed bell peppers is a classic American dish that one can't easily find in restaurants (unless it is a cafeteria). Stuffed bell peppers are a great way to enjoy one of the most flavorful veggies. You can have Larry's stuffed bell peppers using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Larry's stuffed bell peppers
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef "browned".
- It’s 1/2 cup of rice "cook rice".
- You need 2 can (8 oz) of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 8 oz of water.
- You need 5 oz of container Blue cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 6 of bell peppers "hollowed and deseaded" boiled 30 minutes to soften!.
Stuffed with a savory mixture of beef and buckwheat, these peppers Stuffed bell peppers make for an easy weeknight dinner. This recipe acts as a great template, but I will show you how to modify it to fit your diet. Stuffed Bell Peppers are a great way to enjoy summer's favorite veggie. Red bell peppers are the mature version of the green bell pepper that grows on the bell pepper plant.
Larry's stuffed bell peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl expect the peppers and blue cheese..
- Boil peppers to soften..
- Stuff peppers level full with mixture..
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles cover with pepper tops and bake in oven 1 hour..
Yellow and orange bell peppers fall in between the green and red peppers in maturity. Delicious and very healthy if you use the right ingredients. These healthy stuffed peppers are also made with ground turkey, which is a nice, lean alternative to ground beef and makes for a good change of pace from the usual chicken breast or ground beef. Chicken Parm-Stuffed Bell Peppers. featured in Crowd-Pleasing Potluck Recipes. Arrange the bell peppers, cut-side up, on the greased baking sheet.