Oven Baked Chicken Breast. Baked Chicken Breasts is couldn't be more simple or delicious to make! Chicken breasts are tossed in a simple herb mixture then oven baked until they are tender and juicy! This easy baked chicken recipe makes chicken breasts that are lightly seasoned and great in Chicken Salads, or to stir into chicken casseroles.
It's a JUICY Oven Baked Chicken Breast sprinkled with a magic simple seasoning then baked until caramelised. It's simple, fast and incredibly tasty!. An incredibly easy chicken recipe that's a reader favourite alongside Honey Garlic Chicken, this epic Parmesan Crusted Chicken and crispy Garlic Chicken. You can have Oven Baked Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breasts 150 – 180g each Approx.
- You need 2 Tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Dried Oregano or Thyme (or Other Dryed).
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Chilli Flakes (optional).
Simple baked chicken breasts seasoned with a little salt and Creole seasoning is quick and easy to prepare for weeknight dinner. How To Bake Chicken Breasts: Alright, so here's the secret! I'm telling you — this step is an absolute must for anytime you want to bake chicken breasts in the oven. Brining chicken is super-easy, it makes your chicken extra juicy, and best.
Oven Baked Chicken Breast step by step
- Flatten Chicken until all about 1.5 cm thick (as even as possible).
- Mix all seasoning together and rub the olive oil and Seasoning on the bottom of the breast – turn over and rub top.
- Please on foil / baking sheet and put into a preheated over at 220c.
- Cook for 18 mins or until looks golden.
THE JUICIEST OVEN BAKED CHICKEN BREAST RIGHT HERE! For years I tried so many recipes and techniques for a juicy baked chicken breast. Disappointed every single time and having to chew though mouthful of dry chicken, dipping each forkful in mayonnaise just to get through it. If you love food as much as I do, this is usually a completely heartbreaking experience. I have tested chicken breasts at a variety of oven temperatures and have found that the higher temperatures produce the juiciest baked chicken.