Syrniki baked in the oven. Syrniki is a traditional Russian and Ukrainian dessert from cottage cheese (curd cheese, quark). Take out syrniki from the silicone cups and transfer to a plate while. Usually syrniki fried on the pan, but, we will bake them!
The barbecue sauce bakes into the skin and caramelizes during cooking. An easy Syrniki recipe you have to try! Make these delicious, pillowy-soft, cheesy Russian cheese pancakes for a delicious breakfast treat. You can have Syrniki baked in the oven using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Syrniki baked in the oven
- Prepare 350-400 g of curd cheese.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar (or honey, or stevia, or another sweetener and sugar substitute).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare to taste of Vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 1 of banana mashed mashed with fork.
Farmer's cheese is available at most major grocery stores in the US and in pretty much all Slavic/Russian grocery stores. You must try these simple yet delicious Ukrainian syrniki with Farmer's cheese. With a hand-held electric mixer, mix until uniform consistency. Stir in the raisins with a spoon.
Syrniki baked in the oven instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 С.
- Whisk egg and sugar until white and smooth. Add vanilla sugar, curd cheese, flour and mix well. Add raisins and mashed banana. Thoroughly mix everything with a spoon. Let it to rest for 10-15 minutes at the room temperature..
- After the rest mix again and put into small silicone muffin cups (each one fill full). Place cups with batter on the oven tray and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden..
- Serve them with sour cream, white yogurt, fruits or berries jam, honey, powdered sugar and fresh berries as you desire..
Syrniki — is a traditional Ukrainian breakfast fare. It is something many kids smell from the kitchen upon waking up in the morning. I was craving these little things for a long time after moving to the US. However, this seemingly simple recipe is not at all easy to make! Recipe v Video v Dozer v.