Sweet and Salty Chocolate Pretzel Bites with Coconut. Sweet and salty mix with milk chocolate, coconut bites, white crème coconut bites, pretzels, and almonds. Perfectly portioned snacking container great for on-the-go. Press mixture into the bottom of prepared baking dish.
You can dip the whole pretzel bite or just half of it or make a combination of both. I usually use the choclate chips with coconut oil, but I did use the chocolate candy coating. The perfect blend of salty and sweet, they're one of my favorites! You can have Sweet and Salty Chocolate Pretzel Bites with Coconut using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Salty Chocolate Pretzel Bites with Coconut
- It’s 2 cup of crushed pretzels.
- Prepare 2 cup of mini marshmallows.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sweetened flaked coconut.
This is our second week of fall break, and I've found myself really craving the cozy comfort of We've adapted a Pinch of Yum recipe to suit our tastes a little bit better. I love the blend of salty pretzels with peanut butter and a few chocolate. Sweet chocolate, creamy peanut butter and salty pretzels create a to-die-for truffle. It's a little bite of decadence and a special indulgence for the holiday When I was deciding what type of cookie to make for a Christmas swap, I decided to make something with coconut, pudding mix and salted caramel.
Sweet and Salty Chocolate Pretzel Bites with Coconut step by step
- Combine chocolate chips and crushed pretzels in a medium sized bowl..
- Melt marshmallows and butter over medium to low heat..
- Add melted marshmallows to the pretzels and chocolate chips. Mix well to combine..
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment paper. Refrigerate for up to an hour or until ready to serve once chilled..
These dark chocolate coconut bites are naturally sweet and creamy on the inside and covered with a layer of delicious chocolate! I'm talking to the coconut bites, actually. These are my sweetest, most wonderful friends, especially when trying to cut back on the refined sugar sweets and still trying to.. Honey-kissed Pretzel Crusted Pork Tenderloin, Pretzel Crusted Pork Chops, Chocolate-mint Halloween Spiders. Chocolate covered pretzel bites are great for anything from an after-school snack to a family party!