Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes. Sloppy Joe Biscuit Casserole is a fun way to enjoy all the flavours of the classic sloppy joe sandwich in casserole form. This cheesy hamburger casserole topped with Pillsbury biscuits is sure to please the whole family. This sloppy joe casserole takes about forty-five minutes from start to finish and serves six people.
This Sloppy Joe Casserole is all made in one skillet! This super easy recipe features all the great flavors of your favorite Sloppy Joes and is topped with tender flaky biscuits. Sloppy Joes are about as easy as you can get when making dinner. You can cook Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes
- It’s 2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2-8 oz. of can sloppy Joe sauce.
- It’s 8 oz. of package cream chease.
- Prepare 8 oz. of sour cream.
- It’s 1 package of beefy onion Lipton soup seasoning.
- Prepare 1 package of mushroom Lipton soup seasoning.
- It’s 4-8 oz. of package of shredded cheese (flavor optional).
- Prepare 3 cans of southern grand canned biscuits (8 count).
- It’s 1/2 of finely chopped green and red pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of margarine.
- It’s of Black pepper and salt (optional).
- Prepare of Any other seasoning (optional).
- It’s of I added a little seasoning all and sugar to my taste to sauce.
A sloppy Joe sandwich is basically ground beef and tomato sauce in a bun. Pair it with a salad or simple green veggie for a quick meal that the whole family will love. Sloppy joe is comfort food at it's best. not to mention easy peasy! I thought it would be fun to put a little twist on it and instead of the same old meat on a bun, this casserole is a simple solution for sprucing it up. 🙂 It takes very little time to prepare and I am sure it will be a family favorite.
Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes instructions
- Mix seasonings, green peppers, red peppers in ground beef.
- Brown until done then drain fat off. Preheat oven 350 degrees about 25 min. Then turn off.
- Mix in cream cheese, sour cream, sloppy Joe sauce and extra seasoning and sugar if desire. Let simmer about 30 min..
- Pull bisuits apart in halves and press in bottom of pan, butter biscuits.
- Make sure oven is warm but turned off and place the biscuits in oven to rise for about 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- Turn oven back on to 375 degrees. Let biscuits bake lightly brown. Let cool..
- Spread meat sauce of biscuits, cheese. Take biscuits and pull apart in halves spread on top of cheese butter. Repeat step 6..
- Turn oven back on to 375 degrees. Let bake for about 45 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
- Let cool.
- Cut and eat! Serve with any vegetable you desire. Enjoy!!!!.
Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe is a quick casserole that has all your favorite flavors of a Sloppy Joe! A layer of meat sauce, cheese and bun in a baking dish! J Wells pot luck & casseroles Instead, make this Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. Everyone at the table is going to love it! I am always looking for a quick and easy meal that my husband can just toss in the oven while I am at gymnastics practice with my daughter.