Sweet and salty cookies. Salty Sweet ships our freshly baked cookies to your doorstep. Send a cookie gift box for a special occasion. Birthdays, holidays and corporate gifts are available.
I have not tried these cookies. I'm posting this recipe for safe keeping. I found this recipe in Bake The Best Ever Cookies kids cookbook. You can have Sweet and salty cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and salty cookies
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut butter chips.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of wavy potato chips, roughly crushed (not too small).
What could be better than combining your favorite taste sensations into one. Keyword: chex mix cookies, sweet and salty cookies. These Salty Sweet Cookies were to DIE FOR!!! I ate so many my throat started hurting the next day, it was that good!
Sweet and salty cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl..
- In a separate bowl, beat butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, then vanilla..
- Slowly add flour mixture..
- Add potato chips, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips until just blended..
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden. Cool on wire racks..
Coarse-grained sea salt does not melt into the batter, so you experience a crunchy burst with every bite. This caramel delight stuffed cookie is coated with a sweet and salty mixture. I made you a cookie with sugar and sea salt inside. And butter: lots and lots of butter. Finally, my favorite part: The eating.