Pupusas de frijoles y queso🥰!.
You can have Pupusas de frijoles y queso🥰! using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pupusas de frijoles y queso🥰!
- You need 2 1/2 cups of Masa brosa.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Mixed beans.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese parmasean.
Pupusas de frijoles y queso🥰! instructions
- First you want to add the water slowly into your masa and mash it with your hands until all water is dissolve then add pinch of salt.
- You can wet your hands with little oil each time you make one. Ball them into medium size balls and take a plastic and put it over it and squish it slowly with a pan or board until it’s flat enough for you or thick.
- Place the beans and cheese together and heat them until warm and add into a bowl.
- Add some into the palm of the pupusa and cover it with the masa until you cannot see it and cook it on a dry pan until brown or little black bits on both side.