Pork stir fry. This simple and quick pork stir fry recipe calls for ingredients you probably already have on-hand, making dinner tonight a breeze! Reviews for: Photos of Pork Stir Fry. Pork stir-fries work well with lots of different cuts.
Savory, spicy (if you want – it's customizeable), and perfectly saucy with crisp tender veggies and velvety strips of pork chops or pork tenderloin! This Pork Stir Fry is such an easy weeknight meal. Skip the take-out and make your own! You can have Pork stir fry using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork stir fry
- Prepare 1.5 lb. of Thin sliced boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 5 packs of chilli ramen.
- You need 2 bottles of General tso sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Peas.
- It’s 1 can of Carrots.
Pork stir-fry with broccoli is cooked in a tasty marinade of soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, and a touch of honey. Specifically, I really like this pork stir fry. I like to eat it because it's so flavorful. An easy homemade stir-fry sauce is the perfect base for this weeknight dish.
Pork stir fry step by step
- Cut the pork chops into strips. Marinate it in Dale's seasoning for 10 minutes. Pan fry it on medium high heat till cooked. Then add 1.5 bottles of general tso. Stir and let it simmer while you prepare everything else..
- Boil water and add ramen. Let cook till desired doneiness. Once cooked drain and add 3 of the chilli flavored ramen seasoning packets..
- First drain the carrots and peas and add to a sauce pan. Heat on medium high heat add the rest of the bottle to the carrots and peas..
- To assemble first add noodles, then pea and carrot mixture and then add porkchops on top with a little extra sauce from the pan as desired..
- You can add any vegetables you want to this. I just used what I had on hand..
It comes together quickly, creating a skillet of tender pork infused with Asian flavors. —Adeline Russell, Hartford, Wisconsin. Pork stir fry with fresh green peppers (青椒炒肉)is the national dish enjoy the highest popularity on Chinese table, similar to tomato and egg stir fry. This Pork Stir Fry is a quick and easy ground pork recipe with big flavours! This Hoisin Pork Stir Fry starts with thinly sliced pork tenderloin. It's suggested that you serve this Hoisin Pork Stir Fry over rice noodles.