Taco burgers. They do get messy if you make them with chopped taco meat. This is a great art solution. The only thing I'd add is mustard(I know it sounds gross) like my favorite taco burger spot.
Mixed with taco seasoning and topped with Mexican-inspired ingredients, these burgers get a twist that everyone will enjoy. Place the patties on the grill over medium heat. Top each patty with the cheese and cook just until the cheese melts. You can have Taco burgers using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco burgers
- Prepare 11/2 pounds of burger.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 container of green chillies.
- You need 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 pack of burrito seasoning.
Taco Ranch Burgers – a new favorite at our house. Ground beef, taco seasoning, and ranch. Top the burgers with cheese and your favorite taco toppings! You can make the burgers in advance and refrigerate or freeze for later.
Taco burgers instructions
- In a bowl mix chopped veggies and seasoning and form a Patty. Fry in bacon grease until firm.
- With remaining seasoning mix with water and spread over burger patties and bake at 325 until baked and firm..
- Make burger and serve..
Such a fun change to taco and burger night! Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. In a medium bowl, mix together the chuck, salt, cumin and paprika. This burger here – well, it's got to be at the top of my current favorite burgers list. Not only does it have Old El Paso taco seasoning in the burger, but it also has crushed up corn chips.