Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Topped with a bright and fresh herby green dressing and cashews. Paleo, low carb, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food. Another Paleo diet hit in our house was made tonight and before the rest of the chicken was devoured I quickly snapped a photo to share.
I'm happy to report back that we've. These paleo chicken lettuce wraps are a great example. The sauce!), and fresh (made from real-food ingredients!), these lettuce wraps are always a BIG hit at our house. You can cook Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- It’s 12 of Bibb or Romaine lettuce leaves.
- You need 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 4 of Napa cabbage leaves, thinly chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of raw broccoli, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot, shredded.
- You need 3 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro, minced.
- It’s of Thai Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut aminos (taste like soy sauce).
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice (or the juice of 1 lime).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
I used to love the lettuce wraps at that popular Asian chain restaurant, and they are totally the inspiration for this dish. Of course this recipe is a healthier version using real ingredients and my favorite soy-free alternatives to still get that classic taste. Flavorful ground chicken wrapped in crunchy lettuce leaves seems like a perfect paleo dinner option, but most recipes for this Thai-inspired dish aren't paleo-friendly since the sauce includes ingredients like soy sauce and cornstarch. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are reminiscent of PF Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps, yet they're gluten-free, paleo-friendly and much healthier.
Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Grill chicken breasts and dice into 1/2" cubes..
- add ingredients for sauce to jar, close jar, shake until ingredients well combined.
- Wash lettuce leaves and spread out on a plate (reserve half the leaves for leftovers)..
- Fill with chicken, broccoli, napa cabbage, carrots, green onions, and cilantro..
- Drizzle with thai sauce..
- Reserve leftover filling mixture for lunch the next day, but wait to fill lettuce leaves until serving..
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2009/12-31/thai-chicken-wraps/.
With fresh ingredients and a few simple swaps, you can easily make this family favorite dinner recipe. These simple Keto Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a tasty, one pan meal that is a restaurant-classic reimagined. Thai lettuce wraps are a great meal prep option. Once you have your chicken and sauce made, you can prep additional ingredients, like cutting bell peppers, mangos, and cabbage, or toasting sunflower and sesame seeds to sprinkle on top. To keep the Chinese lettuce cups healthy, light, and refreshing, I removed the fried churro and added more crunchy vegetables like finely chopped carrots, celery, and water chestnuts.