Crockpot Italian Sausages with Peppers and Onions.
You can have Crockpot Italian Sausages with Peppers and Onions using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Italian Sausages with Peppers and Onions
- Prepare 1 of large pack hot or sweet Italian sausages.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers, sliced.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 15 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- You need 1-24 ounce of bottle of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare Dash of black pepper.
Crockpot Italian Sausages with Peppers and Onions step by step
- Boil your sausages in a large pot for 45 minutes……
- Drain water from sausages…..I let mine get a little bit browned in the pan after draining the water……
- Add to crockpot : drained sausages, green peppers, onions, garlic, Italian seasoning, fennel seeds and pasta sauce, stir until sausages are fully coated……
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours… Stirring occasionally…….
- Serve on hot dog buns or hoagie rolls and enjoy 😉!!!.