Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free). Find healthy, delicious low-calorie pancakes recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Adding applesauce to these Berry Swirl Pancakes ensures helps to reduce sugar content and ensures that they will be moist and delicious for breakfast. Using the base pancake recipe and oat flour I made this pancake.
Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. These yummy low carb buttermilk pancakes are great served with a pat of butter and Walden Farms pancake syrup. Many times, I just skip the syrup and drown them in butter. You can have Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free)
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats.
- You need 1 tsp of cacao powder.
- You need of Strawberries (or any fruit you want).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cheese spread (you can use plain yogurt instead).
- It’s 1 tsp of honey (you can use maple syrup instead).
- It’s of Olive oil spray (you can use any oil you want or any cooking spray).
I love my new griddle that my mother-in-law bought for me. It's perfect for making large batches of oat fiber pancakes. My love for breakfast knows no bounds. Ingredients: Rolled oats, low-fat buttermilk, all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, sugar, baking soda These low-calorie and gluten-free hot cakes incorporate fiber and protein rich buckwheat, as well Packed with good-for-you flavor, these pancakes slash the calories you get in regular buttermilk.
Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) instructions
- Mix the eggs for 30 seconds then apply your oats and complete mixing.
- Add cocoa powder.
- Prepare the pan by applying any oil or spray just so the pancake doesn’t stick.
- Put all the mixture in the pan.
- Add strawberries on the mixture while cooking.
- Flip the pancake after 3mins.
- Cook for another 2 or 3 mins.
- Now we got our pancake ready. Let’s add the toppings….
- Put some strawberries (or literally any fruit you want) but I prefer berry fruits for this recipe.
- Add cheese spread on the middle and add honey all the way.
- Now do yourself a green tea cup and enjoy a super healthy homemade pancake for breakfast 😋.
How to make low calorie pancakes. These pancakes are gluten free, dairy free, low calorie, and delicious. My fave part is that I am not using any ingredients that are difficult to access thank you sooo much for this recipe!! i usually make pancake egg, banana with oats, but i dont really like it, but this one, ohhhh, thank you!! i ssoooo. This Oat Pancakes recipe is suitable for vegetarians. Spray your frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and heat gently.