Sauteé potato and beef. All Reviews for Keema Aloo (Ground Beef and Potatoes). Ground Beef, Cabbage and Potatoes with Hollandaise SauceRecipesPlus. Hope you all enjoy this yummy and simple recipe from yours truly 🙂 Potato au gratin is a very common, yet delicious side dish, however I decide.
The tarragon really comes through to make a flavorful main dish. Now I prepare this recipe for our four children and six grandchildren. Alternate ground beef mixture, then potatoes until completely used. You can have Sauteé potato and beef using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteé potato and beef
- You need of Beef (make small balls then boil).
- It’s 400 g of minced beef.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of starch.
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need 2 of potato (cut small then fried).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 of shallots (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of red chilli.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Pour cheese sauce over ground beef and potato mixture. Top with a pinch of paprika and grated cheese. This sweet potato stew is made perfectly slow cooker style! A handful of healthy ingredients make for a delicious hearty and healthy meal.
Sauteé potato and beef step by step
- Boil a water, then bring the beef to boil. Drain and let it cool. Leave the boiled water for later..
- Heat a pan, fry the peeled potatoes then set aside.
- Heat a pan, add some oil, fry garlic and shallots until golden brown..
- Bring the meatballs in, add other seasonings, followed with potatoes. Add some beef broth to have more sauce..
- Let it cooked and absorb all the ingredients. Last, add some sliced chilli for fragrant.
A delicious hearty Sweet Potato Beef Stew that's delicious and healthy! It's the perfect one pot meal! Try this rich recipe for beef and potato stir fry made with refrigerated sliced potatoes, flank steak, mushrooms, and a heavenly sauce. There's something about the combination of crisp fried potatoes and tender beef in a rich and savory sauce that is very comforting. Thin-sliced beef takes on an delicious tenderness when sautéed with caramelized onion—whose rich, flavorful sweetness is accented by our side of thyme-roasted beet and carrots. (Depending on what's best at the farms near you, you may receive a round or cylindrical beet.) The way she describes it, the beef bones are simmered in the tomato-based broth and when they achieve fork-tenderness, the meat is pulled from the bones and returned to the pot along with potatoes and pechay.