Broccoli, Rice, & Ham Hotdish (Gluten/Dairy Free). Broccoli rice is a healthy fiber-rich side dish when you're looking for a grain and gluten-free This recipe is made to mimic white or brown rice. Cook broccoli and rice according to package directions. In a medium saucepan over low heat, mix cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, and.
Seriously guys, broccoli rice is the low carb rice you've been searching for! It's packed with flavor and nutrients, it's low in carbs, and it works as the perfect side for all your low carb meals. How to make Cumin scented Broccoli Rice. You can have Broccoli, Rice, & Ham Hotdish (Gluten/Dairy Free) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Rice, & Ham Hotdish (Gluten/Dairy Free)
- You need 2 cups of white rice, uncooked.
- It’s 2 cups of ham, diced.
- You need 2 cups of frozen broccoli.
- You need 2 slices of Follow Your Heart American style cheese alt., diced.
- Prepare 2 slices of Violife Cheddar style cheese alt., diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Follow Your Heart Parmesan flavor cheese alternative.
- It’s 1 of small white onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter alternative or coconut oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Tumeric.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, Garlic powder,.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
This easy Broccoli and Cauliflower Rice is a great substitute for rice to use in many bowls or with dals and curries, burritos or other places you use rice. This broccoli and rice casserole is super easy to make, and it is a delicious side dish. This hearty broccoli rice casserole is my usual choice to make for a potluck. With the green of the broccoli and the rich cheese sauce, it's pretty to serve, and it makes a tasty side dish for almost any.
Broccoli, Rice, & Ham Hotdish (Gluten/Dairy Free) step by step
- In a sauce pan, add 4 cups water, and a couple shakes of salt. Add broccoli. Heat to boiling. Once soft, break up broccoli pieces till bite size..
- In the mean time, add rice to a colander and rinse till water runs clear. Add to boiling water/broccoli. Turn heat down to low, cover. Stir occasionally. Add butter substitute..
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Add a tbsp of cooking oil. Add diced onions and cook still translucent. Remove onions, set aside. Add diced ham to same pan and heat thru..
- Once rice is tender, add onions & ham. Add diced cheese alternatives. Add broth & seasonings. Stir to combine..
- Add hotdish to a bowl and sprinkle with parmesan alternative. Serve with side salad or bread..
- Side note – still tastes great without cheese alternatives!.
This Easy Cheesy Broccoli Rice is a fast and flavorful side when you don't have time to make a classic Broccoli Cheddar Casserole. The Easy Cheesy Broccoli Rice is ready to devour. Vegan Broccoli Rice Casserole is that comforting dish that is ideal to serve for a large crowd, that summer BBQ, Thanksgiving dinner, just a perfect way to use up leftover rice and even frozen broccoli. This chicken broccoli rice casserole is an easy and delicious recipe that's topped with a cheesy and crumbly Ritz cracker topping. The perfect "all in one" meal that's great for busy weeknights.