Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake. Using a butter knife, gently pull cake away from Ramekins walls and tip out. Cover with cling wrap if not plating right away. See more ideas about Sponge cake recipes, Sponge cake, Cake recipes.
Gluten free mug cake recipes are great for a number of reasons. Firstly, they're SO quick to make and really easy to throw together too. Secondly, they're the perfect treat if you either live on your own or are the only gluten free person in the house. You can have Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake
- Prepare of ● For The EZ Sponge Cake.
- You need 1/2 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Medium Egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Whole Milk.
- It’s 1/4 of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s of ● For The EZ Whipped Cream.
- It’s 1 of Slight Dash Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare of ● For The Fruits.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Chilled Strawberries [rinsed – halved].
- You need as needed of Fresh Chilled Bananas [sliced].
- You need 1 Jar of Chilled Strawberries [in sweet juice].
- It’s as needed of Fresh Strawberry Preserves.
- It’s of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- You need 3 of 3"x 3" Ramekins.
- You need as needed of Toothpicks.
- You need as needed of Cling Wrap.
- It’s as needed of Butter Or Olive Oil Spray.
- It’s 1 of Metal Bowl & Whisk [both chilled in freezer for 15 minutes].
- It’s 1 of Butter Knife.
Place in dry sealed container or sealed bag. Remove from Microwave and slip a knife around the edge. This is the last (but certainly not least) addition to my Microwave Mug Cake series – banana! First we had dark chocolate, then salted caramel, followed by S'mores.
Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake step by step
- Chill your metal bowl and your whisk in the freezer for 15 minutes. Or, you can purchase Cool Whipped refrigerated brand for ease in lieu of homemade cream..
- Whisk everything together in the ● EZ Sponge Cake section in a separate bowl..
- Spray Ramekins lightly with butter or olive oil spray. Preferably butter spray..
- Fill Ramekins 1/2 way up with batter. Cover tightly with cling wrap and poke 4 holes through the cling wrap with toothpicks..
- Microwave one at a time for 55 to 60 seconds in a newer microwave. 1100 to 1200 watts minimum..
- Using a butter knife, gently pull cake away from Ramekins walls and tip out. Cover with cling wrap if not plating right away. These cakes will dry out rather quickly If not. Break apart and add to bowl..
- Chilled and jarred strawberries and homemade strawberry preserves. Place at bottom of glass and intermittently in between layers..
- Heavy cream and fresh strawberries..
- Construct [layer] your desserts with fresh whipped topping, fresh strawberries, jarred strawberries and strawberry prrserves. Serve chilled. Enjoy!.
- Chop your fresh chilled fruits and place back in fridge..
- Add your heavy cream and sugar to your chilled bowl. Beat with an electronic mixer until cream is thick and can stand [peak] on its own..
- Blueberries and raspberries work great in this dish as well! Enjoy!.
I like to refer to this mug cake as "breakfast in a cup" as it combines two of my favourite breakfast items – banana bread and coffee! But I guarantee you will want to eat this any time of day. Lovefoodies is updated daily so be sure to bookmark us and visit often so you never miss out! Thank you for visiting, grab a cup of tea and have fun! Please save us to your favorites, or subscribe to our newsletter, and come back and visit us soon!