Beef stroganoff, crockpot. In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water. Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff is serious comfort food. Tender beef, mushrooms, and onions are cooked in a slow cooker and mixed with a sour cream Add the cooked and drained noodles to the crockpot.
Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff is a comforting family favorite meal. Tender stewing beef, onions and mushrooms simmer a perfectly seasoned broth until melt in your mouth tender! Try this Beef Stroganoff in Crockpot recipe, or contribute your own. You can have Beef stroganoff, crockpot using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef stroganoff, crockpot
- You need 2 lb of chuck roast cubed.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion diced.
- Prepare 1/4 c of worchestire sauce.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Salt&pepper.
- It’s 1 pkg of 8 sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 package of cooked egg noodles.
- You need of Parsley.
This Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff is so easy, ultra-creamy, and makes the perfect hearty and cozy meal for those cold winter nights. When making Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, the crockpot lid holds in all the moisture, so regular beef stock would not be able to cook down, and concentrate over time. My family loves beef stroganoff and when this recipe is prepared in the slow cooker the meat turns out super tender. The best way to make tender beef with a creamy sauce.
Beef stroganoff, crockpot step by step
- Heat a pan with some olive oil. Start to cook onion and garlic to they soften some. Add meat and seared sides, not cooking through.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot stirring well add seasoning to taste…if you feel theres not enough liquid,add more broth or water until it's liquidy but not soupy..
- Cook on high 4 hrs. Stir frequently,test meat frequently to check level of toughness. Should be melt in mouth soft by 4 hrs..
- Cook egg noodles according to pkg. Keep separate until time to serve……Do not cook noodles in crockpot,they will become too mushy bc they will continue to cook..
- Once 4 hrs is up or you are satisfied with the meats tenderness (whichever is first) add the sour cream and mix..
- Serve with noodles. Garnish with chopped parsley.
My crockpot beef Stroganoff recipe is a goodie. Did you know that this Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe makes a great freezer meal? Tips for making Easy Beef Stroganoff Slow Cooker recipe: This recipe calls for diced onions and you will love. This hearty keto crockpot beef stroganoff is perfect for the winter months! Even though it only has Yes!