Oven Toaster Bread. Check Out Toasters Toaster Ovens On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! The bread cooks a little faster and makes more of a banana snack cake.
Conventional toasters have slots where bread and other foods are inserted. Hot coils on either side of the slots do the toasting, and the toast pops out when finished. The best toaster oven is the one you'll hate the least. You can have Oven Toaster Bread using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Toaster Bread
- Prepare 2 2/3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- It’s of butter or oil for greasing.
Toaster ovens are bulky, inefficient and outdated. Now here's how to find one that's actually worth it. Turn the dough over in the skillet. Turn the burner back on to low to medium heat and cook for approximately eight minutes to brown the bottom of the bread.
Oven Toaster Bread instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add butter to the mixture.
- Form a well in the middle of the mixture. Add water and combine..
- Knead on a floured board until well combined.
- Transfer on a greased bowl, cover and let it rise for 2 hours, until double in size..
- Divide into prepared pan with cover and let it rise for another 30 minutes. Alternately, form into buns..
- Bake in the oven toaster for 30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let it rest on the pan for 5 mins. Flip over to remove from the pan and let it cool for another 10 minutes before slicing..
- For the buns, just let it cool and the serve.
Watch carefully so the bread does not burn. Gently lift a side of the bread with a spatula or fork to check for a golden brown crust. Place your slices of bread on a baking sheet. They may need a little longer if the bread was frozen when you started. Baking bread in a toaster oven is considered more challenging than baking in a home oven whose capabilities are in every sense superior to its small brother who stands on the countertop.