stuffed grape leaves (beef). These Lebanese Stuffed Grape Leaves (Warak Enab) are made with a spiced ground beef and rice mixture – a delicious Mediterranean dish commonly served as an appetizer! This favorite stuffed grape leaf has dill, mint, ground beef, and rice. You can store the stuffed grape leaves in the refrigerator for several days, or freeze them for later use.
Every time I make stuffed grape leaves I hope that I will finally grow tired of them. Very popular in several Mediterranean countries and a family favorite, these Lebanese stuffed grape leaves are filled with meat, rice and lemon juice. You can technically use the ones that grow in the wild but we prefer jarred ones. You can cook stuffed grape leaves (beef) using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of stuffed grape leaves (beef)
- Prepare of filling.
- Prepare 1 1/3 lb of thin mock tender steaks.
- You need 1 lb of ground chuck beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of skunkmonkeys Geek seasoning see my recipe.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Concorde grape wine.
- It’s 1 large of onion chopped.
- You need 1 can of beef broth 15 ounce can.
- Prepare 2 cup of minute rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic heaping.
- You need of wrapping.
- You need 1 jar of 30 ounce of grape leaves rinse well.
- It’s of sauce.
- You need 2 can of tomato sauce 30 ounces total.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of skunkmonkeys Greek seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated Romano cheese.
Stuffed grape leaves, also known as dolmas or dolmades, are arguably the most iconic The stuffing here is made of rice, cooked ground beef, and a few chopped fresh herbs (parsley, dill, and mint). To stuff grape leaves, work one leaf at a time. Lay the leaf flat on a cutting board with the more textured. Stuffed grape leaves known as "Warak Enab" in Arabic, is a Lebanese dish of spiced rice and beef rolled in grape leaves and simmered in a Lemony broth.
stuffed grape leaves (beef) instructions
- preheat oven 450°F Fahrenheit.
- put the chuck and thinly slice the steak into bag add the Greek seasoning and wine and oil to it let sit 30 mimutes.
- to a pan add chopped onions and minced garlic to the pan add the meat after about 1 minute.
- let cook with cover on stirring occasionally till meat is brown dont drain add beef broth.
- let cook 5 minutes add rice stir well turn off heat cover let sit.
- spread wax paper down lay leaf out flat you may need 2 per roll.
- add filling fold the sides in amd roll.
- add to pan do this till done put into oven.
- make sauce add all ingredients for sauce into pot and simmer 10 minutes.
- pen oven pour sauce over the top cook 20 minutes pull out add cheese.
Stuffed grape leaves are a very popular dish all around the world. Just off the top of my head, I can think of a Greek version, a Turkish version. Stuffed grape leaves, also known as dolmas, are a popular cuisine in Israel and have certain characteristics we associate with that part of the world (lamb spiced with baharat, for example), but they actually have a long culinary history across the Middle East, as well as in Greece and Turkey. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the ground beef, rice, garlic powder, allspice, salt, pepper, and cinnamon, and set aside. Place the stuffed grape leaves seam-side down on top of the chops.