Salty-Sweet Fluffy Potatoes. Sweet and Salty Hasselback Sweet PotatoesThe Kittchen. salt, sweet potatoes, maple syrup, butter. Fluffy and spiced, these sweet potato pancakes are just waiting to be smothered in grass-fed butter and maple syrup! For this Paleo recipe, mashed sweet potato is the secret to making perfectly gluten-free pancakes.
You might also like: air fryer mozzarella sticks, mexican sweet potato cheese fries, and ham and cheese. Sweet potatoes don't actually grow from seed but rather a slip, or sprout, that forms off of old sweet potatoes. It's also possible to buy slips from a garden center, but that would take a lot of fun out of the process. You can cook Salty-Sweet Fluffy Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salty-Sweet Fluffy Potatoes
- Prepare 4-5 of potatoes (cut into bite size pieces)(if you don't mind, no need to peel).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter.
Sweet potatoes love to grow in the heat of Florida summers. Add the sweet potato mixture and fold gently to combine. Add the remaining milk a little at a time until all the flour is moistened. The amount of milk you will need will depend on the moisture of the sweet potato.
Salty-Sweet Fluffy Potatoes instructions
- Add the potatoes to cold water and then bring to a boil until cooked and drain..
- Put sugar and soy sauce in the frying pan over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer. Add the potatoes, lower the heat and simmer until the liquid is almost gone..
- Add butter and mix thoroughly..
Ok now let's talk about these salty sweet potato skin chips. I know I can handle sweet potatoes. If you want to get a little flesh, make sure your sweet potatoes are fully cooked before peeling them. Then use your hands to peel the skins away from the potato. This recipe may seem a little… well… basic.