Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms. Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Oven Roasted Asparagus This is one of the most ridiculously simple vegetable dishes in existence.
Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, then toss to coat the. On a large baking sheet, toss asparagus with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Roasted asparagus in the oven is one of the easiest way to prepare asparagus. You can have Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms
- It’s 1/2 pound of asparagus, trimmed.
- You need 4 ounces of shiitake mushrooms, cut into halves.
- You need 1 of red onion, cut into strips.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Just coat the asparagus with a little olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and maybe a little minced garlic, and roast them until lightly browned and tender. Oil a baking sheet or a baking dish large enough to hold the asparagus in one layer. Place the asparagus in the dish, and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan "This is a quick and easy way to add asparagus to your dinner menu, and in my house it's always a huge hit." – Mike Milner.
Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425°F..
- Mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl..
- Arrange asparagus, shiitake mushrooms, and onions on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle or brush with mixture..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until asparagus is tender..
I have tried other asparagus recipes, but this one is a constant request. Roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms Oven-Roasted Asparagus. Simply seasoned with butter and green onions, they taste fresh and keep their bright green color, too. They're so good, you might want to make extra. This is how to cook asparagus in the oven. —Jody Fisher, Stewartstown, Pennsylvania Perfect Oven-Roasted Asparagus Perfect Oven-Roasted Asparagus.