Bacon Sausage Apricot Kabobs.
You can cook Bacon Sausage Apricot Kabobs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Sausage Apricot Kabobs
- You need of Kabobs.
- You need 5 of Sausage links.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- It’s 1 packages of dried apricots (the package I bought had about 40).
- Prepare 15 of to 20 skewers, soaked for 30 minutes in water.
- You need of Baste/Dipping sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of apricot preserves.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Bacon Sausage Apricot Kabobs step by step
- Precook sausage, boil 10 minutes then cool and cut in 1/4 inch slices.
- Weave on the skewers in a ribbon like fashion: alternating with the bacon, sausage, bacon, apricots..
- Repeat until all sausage is skewered..
- Combine the remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth. (I used my magic bullet for this step).
- Grill kabobs until bacon is cooked through, using basting sauce frequently..