Baked Salmon and Shrimp. Show Your Food What It's Missing With The Perfect Balance Of Flavor & Spice. The seasoning combined with the butter and lemon gives the salmon and shrimp so much flavor. Bold and savory garlic dijon shrimp and salmon foil packs are loaded with your favorite seafood and the most incredible tangy honey dijon sauce.
Baked Salmon With Lemon Parmesan Shrimp This Baked Salmon With Lemon Parmesan Shrimp is a low carb dinner idea that is easy to make but tastes like it came from a five start restaurant! This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at The Best Salmon Shrimp Recipes on Yummly Salmon Lasagna With Tomatoes And Shrimp, Asparagus, Salmon, Shrimp And Spinach Salad, Shrimp With Smoked Salmon And Spicy Bread Sauce Directions. You can cook Baked Salmon and Shrimp using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon and Shrimp
- Prepare of Salmon.
- You need of Shrimp peeled and deveined (raw or cooked).
- It’s of McCormick's Lemon Butter Dill Sauce.
- You need of Morton's All Purpose Seasoning.
- You need of Old Bay Seafood Seasoning.
Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add cream. Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Transfer to tinfoil and place on top of salmon. In a small bowl, mix together softened butter, seasoning salt, and garlic.
Baked Salmon and Shrimp instructions
- Turn broiler on and place oven rack on second level from top.
- Place salmon skin side down on aluminum foil lined pan. Sprinkle liberally with All Purpose Seasoning and Old Bay Seasoning. Lightly coat with lemon butter sauce..
- Place in oven and broil for 12 minutes. Remove and add shrimp around salmon and season the same as the salmon. Place back in oven for 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness..
Add a tablespoon on top of the shrimp and salmon. Close up the sides of the tinfoil so that the salmon and shrimp are completely covered by it. Grill or Bake the salmon and shrimp foil. Creamy Garlic Salmon and Shrimp is one of my all-time favorite weeknight meals. I love easy salmon recipes including Pan Seared Lemon Butter Salmon and Creamy Lemon Salmon!