Vegetable pot (wonderfully dietetic!).
You can cook Vegetable pot (wonderfully dietetic!) using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable pot (wonderfully dietetic!)
- It’s 4 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 7 of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 8 of red and or yellow peppers, chopped.
- It’s 2 large of aubergines, chopped, well salted , left for 30 minutes to lose some of their liquid, washed.
- You need 6 of zucchini, chopped.
- Prepare 1 dozen of green beans, chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of potato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil and or butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of celery, chopped.
Vegetable pot (wonderfully dietetic!) instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pot. First put onions, after 5 minutes carrots, and then in order the potato, the green beans, the celery, the peppers, the zucchinis and last the aubergines. Cook on medium heat, uncovered!! The water of the vegetables must evaporate! Stir every ten minutes..
- After 40 minutes, water should have evaporated. Add salt and pepper. Stir every 5 minutes. It is ready when it's dense enough that you can clearly see the bottom of the pot when you stir. It's ready!:).