Beef Stroganoff. While this beef stroganoff recipe is the classic preparation usually associated with the dish, there are all kinds of fun new twists and streamlined time-savers to be found in Betty's best beef stroganoff. An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles. Made with the best beef stroganoff sauce.
The most amazing Beef Stroganoff you will ever have! Now you can make everyone's favorite stroganoff in ONE POT with ground beef! No-fuss + budget-friendly with the quickest clean-up! You can cook Beef Stroganoff using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff
- Prepare of slow cook ingredients.
- Prepare 2 lb of stew meat.
- Prepare 12 oz of mushroom.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced fresh garlic.
- You need of sauce ingredients.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need of add 30 minutes before serving.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
What makes a stroganoff so stinking good? One-Pot Ground Beef Tasty beef and mushroom stroganoff. This was my favorite recipe as a kid, my Mum came up with it. Beef stroganoff is the ultimate cold weather dinner.
Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Add stew meat, mushrooms, and minced garlic to crock pot..
- Combine beef stock, dijon mustard, red wine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, thyme, and paprika..
- Add corn starch to the sauce and mix..
- Add sauce to crock pot and stir..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, add cream cheese and allow to melt for 10 minutes then stir to mix..
- Stir in sour cream. Continue cooking for 20 minutes or until completely hot..
- Serve over spiral or egg noodles..
Beef stroganoff is the original family favorite skillet meal. This recipe is so decadent and savory We know and love this recipe with egg noodles, however beef stroganoff was traditionally served with. Easy Beef Stroganoff cooked in one pan! Made with browned ground beef and caramelized mushrooms. Hearty, satisfying and packed with flavor!