Salty Chocolate Loaf. You can make this Chocolate Brownie Cob Loaf the night before. It is easier to 'scoop out the middle' if it is cold. Loaf cakes are in many ways the building blocks of great desserts.
I always find it difficult to get too excited about breakfast. Keep chocolate loaf cake / chocolate bread in an airtight container in a cool spot, like the pantry. It's best to slice it up and wrap each slice individually in plastic wrap, then. You can cook Salty Chocolate Loaf using 19 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salty Chocolate Loaf
- You need of INGREDIENTS for 23.5 x 7 x 12 Cake.
- It’s of Oven Temperature / 350F.
- It’s of Baking Time / 50 min.
- Prepare of – Chocolate Cubes -.
- Prepare 100 g of Dark Chocolate.
- It’s 2 g of Salt.
- You need of – Chocolate Loaf -.
- It’s 170 g of Butter.
- Prepare 180 g of Sugar.
- It’s 170 g of Eggs (about 3 Eggs).
- It’s 140 g of Flour.
- It’s 35 g of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 8 g of Baking Powder.
- It’s of – Syrup -.
- Prepare 30 g of Sugar.
- You need 45 g of Water.
- You need 5 g of Brandy.
- You need of – Quantities for Exterior -.
- You need of Vegetable Oil Spray.
These Salty Chocolate Chip Oat Bars are pretty hearty. All the oats in there gives them a great texture and chewiness! Plus the added coarse sea salt is a win. A delicious Chocolate Salty Balls recipe inspired by South Park's Chef song.
Salty Chocolate Loaf step by step
- – Chocolate Cubes -.
- Add the chopped dark chocolate and salt to a medium bowl and melt in warm water on the stove (50C)..
- Cover the inside of a loaf mold with plastic wrap..
- Pour the melted chocolate into the mold. Keep in the freezer until frozen..
- Remove from mold, cut into cubes, and set aside until use..
- – Chocolate Loaf -.
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Spray a loaf mold with vegetable oil..
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into a medium bowl and combine. Set aside until use..
- Beat the eggs and set aside until use..
- Cream the butter and sugar. Add the beaten eggs gradually and mix well..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the chocolate cubes to the mixture and mix until smooth..
- Pour the batter into the mold. Bake for 50 min, rotating the mold halfway through..
- Just before the loaf finishes baking, add the sugar and water to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Add the brandy to the solution and mix well..
- Remove the cake from the mold and brush the cake with the hot syrup..
Lick that spoon, bake 'em and stick 'em in your mouth and suck 'em! These tender chocolate loaves with hints of pumpkin and spice have been a favorite of mine for years. Pumpkin Chocolate Loaf Recipe photo by Taste of Home. From the South Park television show. I have always tried to keep this blog kid-friendly, but this is one of those things I just can't avoid forever.