Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame. Add the soy sauce and water, cover, and cook until. It's just super versatile and can even stand alone on its own to be the start of a dish like is here in this bok choy with sesame oil stir fry recipe! I didn't measure out any of the ingredients for this boy choy with sesame oil recipe – just a splash of this and that and it's all you need for a light simple side dish (the perfect.
Fruitcake topping tart caramels wafer donut topping pie pastry. Tiramisu caramels tiramisu marshmallow pudding pastry. Try serving alongside our Soy-Honey-Glazed Arctic Char. You can have Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame
- Prepare 3 of big bok choy.
- It’s 2 of green onion.
- Prepare 7-8 pods of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high. This is one of my favorites: sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and a little chili paste kick. To make this a meal, I like to serve this as a side for Cauliflower Fried Rice or quickly stir-fried chicken, pork or beef. Add the bok choy, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame instructions
- Wash the bok choy well to make sure all the dirt in the inside leaves is all washed out.
- Chop the bok choy (length wise) separating the whites from the greens, spring onions and garlic.
- Heat vegetable oil in a saute pan.
- When hot, add the white parts of the bok choy. Spring onions and garlic. saute on high heat for 3-4 mins until bok choy is tender but not soggy.
- Add in the greens along with sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Saute for a few minutes and then top with sesame oil. Mix well.
- Serve hot.
Continue to cook the bok choy until white parts reach desired doneness (I have found that this varies from person to person as some people prefer crunchier bok choy, while others prefer a more well-done stir-fry). Turn off the heat, and drizzle with sesame oil. Baby Bok Choy is a yummy and versatile veggie! I make mine as a sautéed baby bok choy with garlic and sesame. It's an easy baby bok choy recipe that anyone can master!