Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini.
You can cook Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini
- Prepare of Beef (Roughly 1 pound).
- You need of Marinade.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 of Squirts Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Big Shakes Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Hot Sauce (Optional).
- You need of Chilli Flakes (Optional).
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- You need of Lime Juice (1 Lime).
- Prepare Splash of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Broccolini.
- You need of Chilli Oil.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s Splash of Fish Sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini step by step
- Prepare your marinade by getting your wet ingredients into a bowl. Add the dry ingredients and whisk vigorously. Dump into a large freezer bag along with beef. Marinade at least 2 hours. Turn the bag over half way through. I don’t know if there is science behind it, but it makes me feel better..
- Remove beef from fridge and get it on the skewers. Put a little oil in a pan and get it hot. You can cook down the remaining marinade as a sauce. I don’t recommend going heavy on it though. Just a drizzle at the end..
- Cook the beef on a Med-High setting for about 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other. Use your judgement..
- Boil the broccolini for about 3 minutes to get the bitterness out. Immediately submerge in cold water..
- Get the chilli oil hot with the garlic and ginger. Add in the broccolini. Heat it with the fish sauce and seasonings. Pan fry until fork tender, but leave a little crunch..
- Drizzle a little of the reduced marinade on the beef. Serve with white rice..