Apple Crisp – Gluten & Dairy Free, Lower Sugar.
You can cook Apple Crisp – Gluten & Dairy Free, Lower Sugar using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Crisp – Gluten & Dairy Free, Lower Sugar
- It’s of Apple Layer.
- It’s 5-6 of Large Apples, peeled and cubed.
- You need 1/3 cup of Pineapple Juice.
- You need 1 Tbsp of + 1 tsp Truvia.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Molasses (Maple syrup or honey would work too).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare of Crisp Layer.
- You need 1.5 cups of Gluten Free Oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice or Oat Flour.
- You need 3 Tbsp of + 3 tsp Truvia.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Molasses.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil.
Apple Crisp – Gluten & Dairy Free, Lower Sugar step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°, place rack in center slot.
- Peel and cube apples. Add pineapple juice, Truvia, Molasses, Cinnamon, & Nutmeg. Stir to incorporate, set aside..
- In separate bowl, add crisp layer ingredients. Use hands to work coconut oil into oatmeal mixture till mixed and crumbly..
- Add apple layer to oiled/sprayed dutch oven..
- Crumble crisp layer over apples.
- Place in a 350°F oven for approximately 35-40 minutes or until edges start to bubble up. Cool for 5 minutes, then serve as is or, add dairy free ice cream!.