Teriyake Chicken. A spicy, homemade teriyaki of soy sauce, cider vinegar, ginger and garlic enlivens chicken thighs or pieces. Easy to double for a large group. Chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, lemon, garlic, and sesame oil, then grilled to a tasty finish.
This Teriyaki Chicken recipe will quickly become a new favorite! In this one pan recipe, bite size chicken breasts pieces are sautéed in a skillet then coated with an easy and delicious teriyaki sauce. A little salty, a little sweet, a little sour, and just the tiniest hint of spice from minced ginger: This chicken teriyaki is exactly what you'd want for dinner after a long day at work. You can cook Teriyake Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyake Chicken
- You need 2 of chicken thigh.
- It’s of Merin.
- You need of Rice wine.
- You need of Honey.
- You need of White pepper.
- Prepare of Black soy sauce.
- Prepare of Light soy sauce.
Get delicious and easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipes to serve your family and friends from the chefs at Food Network. Crispy and juicy skinless chicken thighs stir-fried and swimming in a beautiful flavoured homemade teriyaki sauce. A hint of garlic adds a twist on a traditional Japanese Teriyaki. Sweetened soy sauce spiked with lots of fresh ginger and garlic make an easy, pungent teriyaki chicken.
Teriyake Chicken instructions
- Devone chicken thigh then wash it properly and pat dry with kitchen towel.After that sprinkle a little bit white pepper. Heat a wok and add cooking oil. Fry the chicken in a low fire..
- Meanwhile, while frying prepare the sauce. In a bowl add 1 tsp black soy sauce, 1tsp light soy sauce, 1tbs miren, 1 tbsp cooking wine and 1 tsp honey. Mix them all until properly combine..
- Flip your meat until both sides are cooked. Then pour the sauce and cook until the meat absorbs the sauce..
- When it is done. Remove from the pan. Let it cool before slicing. Serve.
Teriyaki chicken is a Japanese dish with savory and sweet teriyaki sauce. Teriyaki chicken is a quick and hearty dish that wins every time. Quickly stir fry chicken pieces and mix with a sticky sweet teriyaki sauce. Serve it on top of a bed of rice alongside freshly steamed veggies. This Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe tastes better than takeout.